Other useful information
We accept Accept all major debit and credit card payments via Paypal (you can even do this without a Paypal account).
Click here for more info »
Caring for your tree
Follow these tips to ensure your tree stays fresher for longer.
- Do not place the tree near a fire or radiator as that will dry the tree out, and could cause needles to drop.
- When receive your tree, if possible place the stem in a bucket of water outside, in a garage or some other cool place until you are ready to deal with it.
- Before taking the tree into your house, tap the base of the tree on to the floor so that any loose needles drop to the ground. If possible, saw off the last inch or so from the bottom of the stem, when indoors the tree needs to be stood in a little water.
- We have available for sale special tree stands (you may add one to order when purchasing) which will both give support to the tree and hold water. The water will be transpired by the tree and help keep it as fresh as possible under the circumstances.
- Place the tree indoors in as cool a place as possible (try to avoid placing the tree close to a radiator). Every day or so top up the water level in the container as you will be surprised how much water can be used by the tree.
- If you follow the above instructions you will have a fresh looking decorative tree with a minimum amount of dropped needles to contend with when you remove it.